Start your career with us!
If you want to be part of our growing company, email us your curriculum vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate of Communication or any Business related-course.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- With experience in Brand and Marketing.
- Willing to work in Novaliches, Quezon City.
- Conduct research and analysis with direct competitors on a monthly basis. (Market share, product, pricing and promotion)
- Works with different institutions, organizations, communities for brand exposure (Tie-ups, promotion, events, convention, sponsorship, fairs, bazaars).
- Communicate with mall marketing team for possible collaboration in building brand mileage.
- Works with Marketing AD and tri-media exposure and brand research.
- Involvement in Ingress and Opening Activities.
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor.
- Experience with accounting software and the use of SAP
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas.)
- Solid knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team management skills.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the company.
- Provide assistance and training for the employees involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems.
- Look after the maintenance of the computer systems, network and internet connection.
- Collect necessary specifications for each department and make sure that their requirements are met.
- Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient working with all types of operating systems such as android, Microsoft, Linux, Unix, Dos, etc.
- Should understand the specifications of the software to be installed in computers and make necessary pre-installations.
- Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems.
- Proficient working with office applications, ERP Software, communication systems, etc.
- Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software.
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals.
- Focus on best practices and models that are used in the industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees.
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects.
- Experienced in managing information systems projects.
- Graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology, BS Computer Engineering or related course.
- At least 5 years experience in Managerial Level.
- Good interpersonal Skills and in handling and training personnel.
- Graduate of any Business-related course
- Experience as Sales & Marketing Manager for the same industry
- Willing to work in Sauyo, Novaliches Quezon City (near Mindanao Avenue)
- Ensures achievement of sales target and collection of receivables and ensuring effective motivation, training and evaluation of account executives in the performance of their duties.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and priorities. Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivates the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI are met.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of company relationship with them.
- Ensures timelines of reports of Account Executives (Itinerary, Sales Forecast and collection forecast)
Checks and reports competitor’s activities and pricing. Analyze competition especially during mock up presentations on bug projects and submit reports.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
Business Development Manager - Lamex Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing or related field coming from a reputable University.
- With long experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers